Learn to Play clinics are designed to prepare and train a player to transition from skating to playing hockey in full uniform, including a stick. Practices will incorporate skills that develop skating, shooting, passing as well as game like situations. This program is designed for players who are ready to skate and play hockey. This program helps prepare players to transition from skating with a stick to playing hockey.
LTP Fall Session
-Two skates per week, 50 minute sessions
-Wednesdays 5pm - 5:50 & Saturday mornings 9am -9:50am
-September 7th through October 29th
The cost of the program is $375
1. Each child must be able to skate without assistance of adults in order to participate in this class. This class is not for first time skaters
2. Each child must be equipped with a a full hockey equipment
If you need assistance getting equipment, please contact QYH Admin @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Options on the drop down box:
1. Pay in full on-line
2. Payment Plan, two payments:
- $175 due no upon registration
- $200 via automatic withdrawal on September 24th
REG SAVER is NOT sponsored by QYH, this option is added automatically by Sports Engine. QYH has a fair policy for refunds, we will refund in full if your child cannot attend any sessions. We will refund half tuition if child drops out before October 1st. After October 1st there will be no refunds.
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.